Life has been crazy busy lately. Blogging has been way harder than I imagined it would be. It seems easy on paper but once you get down to it... It's no walk in the park.
First you have to figure out where you want to build your website, buying your domain, coding, making all the posts, marketing! The list goes on and on.
I recently set my desk up to be semi-functional with dual monitors a keyboard and mouse.
I also just took my partner on their early 21st birthday trip. I took them to the Indian Hot Springs in Idaho Springs, Colorado. Read my review here!
Plus, as you know my kitten is a handful. She is turning 5 months and boy is she hyper. We had to let my parents babysit her while we went on our trip and it was so hard (she's like our baby).
I added a page called Col Stuff and Reviews. I already have around 18 drafts. I will be posting clothing, place reviews, products and reviews, home decor, and more. If you love Amazon you will love this page.
Long story short, keep checking back for more updates! Join my monthly newsletter! Link is in the sidebar!
Church is almost 5 months old now! My partner and I rescued her about 2 months ago! She is still teething but it is getting less aggressive.
Her new favorite activity is instead of waking us up throughout the night she waits till 6am and then chews on my hair or puts her paws all over our faces.
I introduced her to our family dog when we stay at my mom and step dads house on the weekends sometimes and they are best friends now. (I will make a post about that at a later date).
She is still in love with wet food! It was actually her treat after she had her first bath.
We are still working on the harness and leash! Our goal is to someday be able to take her on short walks when she is super high energy!
If you have any questions about kittens comment below! Or post a picture of your kitty!
Hey everyone! I want to personally connect with everyone who visits my website so to humanize myself here are 5 crazy/fun facts about me!
1. I currently have 3 tattoos: A healing rune from Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments (Shadowhunter Chronicles), A quote that says "Your body hears everything you think", and a large thigh piece that is a custom design of ribs in the shape of a heart with dot work flowers. I can't wait to get more. Right now I am designing a half sleeve to someday have on my right arm, but until then I can only dream!
2. I have 8 piercings: 2 ear cartilage, 4 regular ear lobe piercings, a nose ring, and a vertical labret lip ring.
On the note of piercings, in high school I wanted a belly button piercing. When you're a minor you have to the parents consent and permission to get a piercing. Well, I was as rebellious as they come so I decided to have a stranger pierce it with a safety pin.
Honestly, thinking about it even now I can feel the shivers down my spine. I mean it was a regular safety pin, not even a hollow needle... no antiseptic of any kind. It took about an hour to shove it through. A regular piercing couldn't fit through it so I had to take it out...
I still to this day will never re-pierce it, the memory still haunts me.
3. I sang, danced, and did gymnastics for almost all my life. I performed with Wildflower school of voice for about 13 years. One of my most beloved family friends was my singing teacher and helped shape my passion for the arts. I was in a band for awhile but the studio was corrupted and I no longer felt it was healthy for me to stay in the environment. I did ballet and jazz from when I could walk to when I was becoming a teen.
4. I have written many things, but I am currently working on 3 novels. My biggest dream is to one day have my writing published. I write realistic fiction, but I have also written a memoir. I know what you might be thinking; you're 21 what could you possibly have to write about? I have experience a journey of mental illness for most of my life and in which I identify as a survivor of something in which I wish to remain private. Although, I have seen many things and I wanted to write it in hopes that someone will relate to it and find themselves in my writing and see that there is hope in the future even when you go through hell and back.
5. I identify as queer; I identify as a demigirl/gender queer and I identify as pansexual. I feel comfortable sharing my identities because my whole life I was put down and I was forced to push down my feelings. I worked at the Colorado State University, Pride Resource Center for almost 3 years. With my work I was able to become more comfortable in my identity and meet so many others that I could connect with. Now I love going to the Denver Pride Festival and have a grand time!
Hey everyone this video is the behind the scenes of my splatter paint photoshoot. My step sister and I made a youtube channel for a short lived youtube career. We only made 3 videos but I like this one because it was one of my favorite photoshoots I did with her.
I presented her with the outrageous idea to just basically cover her in paint and glitter... And she was so excited! We took the pictures on a trampoline with a white sheet underneath her. I used Vaseline to apply the glitter and well the rest of the mess is in the video!
Here is the link to my Flickr if you would like to check out more!
If you like it let me know! I am always looking for more inspiration as well so if you have any thoughts let me know!
Hey everyone! This post is inspired by Women's History Month, as represented by the Goddess altar cloth/tapestry!
My partner and I are growing our crystal collection. I have been inspired by altar pictures I have seen and other crystal collections, so I wanted to share ours!
We have gathered items for all over! The Wicca supplies are mine, my partner has a different spirituality than mine but we both love crystals and gemstones!
This picture is the full view of most of the items.
The picture below features my tarot cards (a beginners deck)
The second blue moon of 2018 is March 31st! It is the last blue moon until 2020! There is also a full moon tonight (March 1st). Here is an article on the blue moon!
If you would like to know where I purchased my items you can find the stores at the bottom!
I promise I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't think they sold quality items.
Follow my Wicca board on Pinterest!
I also started a new community board on Pinterest called Solitary Witches! Email me at email@example.com with your username/email and follow me on Pinterest!
Thank you for reading! Comment below and let me know how you are celebrating the moons! Blessed be!
Goddess Altar Cloth/Tapestry + Bag of Herbs -13 Moons
I bought my Selenite Incense Holder/Gemstones/Tarot Cards/Wicca + Some smaller candles - Northern Lights
The rest of the items were gathered from various bigger department stores, thrift stores, and flea markets. If you would like to know more about the items not listed comment below!